Era Latch and Hookbolt Multipoint Mortice Gearbox
Operation A – Lift lever to engage locking mechanisms and then one full turn
of the cylinder to lock. One full turn of the key then push down on the lever to unlock.
Mortice Lock Case
ERA Vectis Lever Operated Latch & Deadbolt Split Spindle – Centre Case.
ERA’s Vectis Plus is the next generation of Cylinder free Multi-point Locking using traditional lever technology used in mortice locks
- 3 mortice keys supplied.
- Suitable for left or right handed doors.
- When fitted to full unit snib facitiy on faceplate.
- Can be used with lever/lever or lever/pad handles.
- Central brass deadbolt throws 22mm to prevent unauthorised entry.
- Can be suited to the Era Viscount range on Mortice locks.